TERMS & CONDITIONS
* You may Subscribe to EasyRetailer Services by using the Subscribe Now Button.
* You will be directed to a subscription form which will request you to provide correct information about yourself or company.
* We may suspend or terminate your account and refuse use of Services if you provide any information (including a valid contact email address and phone number) that is false, misleading, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if EasyRetailer has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is false, misleading, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or any terms in this agreement are breached.
* You authorise EasyRetailer to use extracts from service related communication on our web site (typically on the testimonials page) and other material in text form and EasyRetailer may include your organisation name, market segment and a link to your website if you have provided one. This use is conditional on EasyRetailer excluding any material that may be deemed confidential, such deeming shall be at the sole discretion of EasyRetailer but will explicitly focus on service quality and Subscriber experience in use of our products and exclude financial or other transaction related information.
TERMINATING YOUR SERVICE
* You may end the Service simply by not renewing at your next Expiry Date.
* Subscribers who terminate will not receive a refund for any unused portion of the Service.
* Subscribers who lapse paying for services will have their account suspended for a maximum of 3 months. If after 3 months the account has not been paid up then the account will be terminated and all subscriber data will be lost.
* Subscribers who wish to reinstate a lapsed account with their previous data within the 3 months grace period, will be required to pay for the inactive months.
* You agree to pay all Service Subscription fees EasyRetailer charges you for the Services when you Register.
* If a you fail to pay your fees for Services by any Expiry or Due date, EasyRetailer reserves the right to restrict access to all files that belong to the unpaid Subscription.
* You accept that when a Subscription is locked, all users of the affected files will be unable to view, edit or add any data to the file. Full access will be restored upon receipt of all accumulated unpaid Subscription fees.
* You accept that EasyRetailer can transfer any locked file out of your subscription to another subscription owned by a Director or Trustee of the organisation that the file represents.
* You accept that any voucher, coupon, discount or any other offer used by to pay for a Subscription in lieu of payment can only be used once.
* Where there isn’t an expiry identified on a voucher, coupon , discount or ny other offer it is valid for only 30 days from the date of the offer or notice date.